- Q3 consolidated sales revenue amounted to PLN 854.8mn (EUR15mn).
- EBITDA in Q3 was PLN 124.5mn (EUR12mn).
- EBIT in Q3 was PLN 95.0mn (EUR17mn) and net profit PLN 58.2mn (EUR1 12.7mn).
- Continued focus on margins: The consolidated EBITDA margin reached 14.6 percent.
- Energy investment in Grycksbo adds revenue streams and enhances competitiveness.
- Net debt PLN -306.7mn (PLN -199.6mn), net debt/EBITDA at new record low of -0.59 (-0.22).
“Our focus on margins rather than volumes continued to be successful and is helping to strengthen the Group at a time of significant investment in line with our strategy.”
Michal Jarczyński, CEO (see letter from the CEO on page 2)