- Q3 consolidated sales revenue was PLN 889.7mn (EUR16mn).
- EBITDA Q3 was PLN 102.1mn (EUR14mn).
- EBIT Q3 was PLN 72.8mn (EUR10mn) and net profit PLN 53.4mn (EUR1 11.7mn).
- Combination of pulp and paper continues to stabilise results as fluctuations offset each other.
- Strong quarter with paper production on record-high and the order books are full for the year.
- New group strategy for 2030 adding packaging & power using existing strengths.
- LOI signed with Rottneros to invest in sustainable fibre tray production in Kostrzyn.
“Arctic growth will be built on four pillars: paper, pulp, packaging, and power. A first step in this direction was taken at the end of October when Arctic Paper and Rottneros signed a letter of intent to develop a moulded tray factory in Arctic Paper's premises in Kostrzyn.”
Michał Jarczyński, CEO (see letter from the CEO on page 2)