- Q1 consolidated sales revenue was PLN 1 032,2mn (EUR1219,1mn).
- EBITDA Q1 was PLN 185,5mn (EUR1 39,4mn).
- EBIT Q1 was PLN 155,6mn (EUR1 33,0mn) and net profit PLN 131,7mn (EUR1 27,9mn).
- Continued focus on margins over volumes to maintain profitability despite weaker demand.
- Strong balance sheet with a net debt/EBITDA ratio of -0.27x (0.33x).
- The establishment of a moulded tray factory in Kostrzyn is proceeding according to plan.
“The market outlook is more uncertain than in the end of 2022 and we expect a more challenging year.”
Michał Jarczyński, CEO (see letter from the CEO on page 2)