- Q4 sales revenue amounted to PLN 1 085,1mn (EUR1229,4mn).
- EBITDA Q4 was PLN 140,0mn (EUR1 29,6mn) and the EBITDA margin 12,9 percent
- FY 2022 sales revenue amounted to PLN 4 894,3mn (EUR11 035,0mn).
- EBITDA FY 2022 was PLN 974,0mn (EUR1 206,0mn) and the EBITDA margin 19,9 percent.
- Decline in demand on the paper market during Q4 as customers reduce their stocks.
- Focus on margins over volumes to maintain profitability.
- Arctic Paper move to the Mid-cap segment on Nasdaq Stockholm.
- Management Board will recommend a dividend of PLN 2.7 per share (0.30).
*The entire audited report FY2022 will be published on March 28.
“The strong results have significantly improved Arctic Paper’s financial position.”
Michal Jarczyński, CEO (see letter from the CEO on page 2)