- Q4 sales revenue amounted to PLN 953,5mn (EUR1 208,8mn).
- EBITDA Q4 was PLN 69,2mn (EUR1 15,2mn) and the EBITDA marginal 7,3 percent
- FY 2021 sales revenue amounted to PLN 3412,6mn (EUR1 747,2mn).
- EBITDA FY 2021 was PLN 327,8mn (EUR1 71,8mn) and the EBITDA margin 9,6 percent
- Record-strong demand for paper; active measures to optimise income per machine hour.
- Preparation for the construction of a 17 MW solar power plant in Kostrzyn has begun.
- New Managing Director of Arctic Paper’s paper production in Sweden appointed.
- After the period: decision to invest in moulded tray factory together with Rottneros.
- Management Board will recommend a dividend of PLN 0.40 per share.
*The entire audited report FY2021 will be published on March 22.
“Solid results, a strong cash flow and nearly full production in graphical paper and pulp give us a resilient foundation as we continue to diversify and invest in packaging and renewable energy .”
Michal Jarczyński, CEO (see letter from the CEO on page 2)