- Q2 consolidated sales revenue increased to PLN 786.6mn (EUR1 173.3mn).
- EBITDA in Q2 was PLN 84.2mn (EUR1 18.5mn).
- EBIT in Q2 was PLN 54.5mn (EUR1 12.0mn) and net profit PLN 35.6mn (EUR1 7.8mn).
- The combination of pulp and paper strengthen the Group as the economic recovery continues.
- Debt reduced by one third to PLN 152.6mn (PLN 221.8mn).
- 242 percent volume growth in packaging paper during H1/2021 compared with H1/2020.
- Product launches within sustainable packaging expands our range to new application areas .
- Dividend of PLN 0.30 (PLN 0.20) per share paid in July, after the period.
“During the period we have seen a continued recovery in demand and more favourable market
Michał Jarczyński, CEO (see letter from the CEO on page 2)